At Loewen Agencies we’ve helped many farmers over the years. We’re a phone call away and always available to answer your questions.
Your insurance coverage needs to reflect your unique situation and adjust coverage to suit your farms particular needs. A combination of business and home insurance that covers the house, the garage, the office building (the barn), and the quonset. We pride ourselves on giving you honest advice when you need it.
Farm Insurance Coverage Options
Depending on the size and what you farm, you might want to ask about:
- Replacing your building contents, tools, tack, miscellaneous farm property and equipment.
- Farm buildings and contents – shed, barn, shop, garage and quonset
- Cleaning up the area and getting rid of debris.
- Equipment coverage for Harvesting and Non-Harvesting Machinery– tractor, combine, skidsteer, etc.
- Putting out a fire involving your property, including paying the bill from the local fire department
- Animals – bees, poultry, exotic animals and birds, swine and other livestock
- Grain, Fodder or Produce coverage.
- Coverage for Miscellaneous Tools.
- Farm Liability.